Tuesday, November 29, 2011

TOP 10-books!


Hello everyone! How are you?
At first, I’d like to inform you that I decided to change the language from Greek to English…I hope you don’t have any problem…if you don’t like it, I will return in Greek!

Last week, I was thinking to share a top 10 about my favoritie movies, but in the last time I changed my mind...I'm fond of reading, so I thought that it would better to start with a top 10 about books!
This is my top 10 favoritie books!
I hope you enjoy it!

1)The Twilight(series)
2)The Mortal Instruments
3)Les Misérables
4)Pride & Prejudice
5)Wuthering Heights
6)P.S. I Love You
7)Something Borrowed
8)The Host
 9)Atonement
10)Hunger Games(series)

So,what do you think? Which are your favoritie books?













4 comments:

  1. Έχω διαβάσει μόνο το P.S. I Love You.. Κάποια από τα υπόλοιπα έχω δει τις ταινίες!! Λάτρεψα αυτό και το Περηφάνια και Προκατάληψη πάντως :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Claire D. T ελπίζω να σου έδωσα κάποια κίνητρα να διαβάσεις και μερικά από τα άλλα :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. πολυ ωραιο post!
    θα συμφωνησω για περηφανια-ΥΓ σ'αγαπω.
    Ο ΧΑΡΙ ΠΟΤΕΡ που ειναι???
    Miss Starshiny

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Miss Starshiny καλός και ο Χαρι αλλά όχι και από τους αγαπημένους μου...sorry...:(

    ReplyDelete